Saturday, October 1, 2011

#OccupyWallStreet - 'The Marines are Coming to PROTECT the Protestors'


 by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
www.in5d.com

#OccupyWallStreet - "The Marines are Coming to Wall Street to PROTECT the Protestors' | in5d Alternative News | in5d.com |October 1, 2011 - TAMPA, FL - The Occupy Wall Street movement may have just received an unexpected surprise – United States Army and Marine troops are reportedly on their way to various protest locations to support the movement and to protect the protesters.

Army serviceman  Ward  Reilly posted the following on Facebook:
“I'm heading up there tonight in my dress blues. So far, 15 of my fellow marine buddies are meeting me there, also in Uniform.
I want to send the following message to Wall St and Congress:
I didn't fight for Wall St. I fought for America. Now it's Congress' turn




National movement against greed, corruption hits Orlando

A small group protested corruption and greed in Orlando Saturday.
article

No comments:

Post a Comment