Monday, December 12, 2011

Shocking new video exposes more Newt abuses


"Are you going to believe me?  Or your lying eyes?"


That's the plea Newt Gingrich is making to voters nowadays in a desperate bid to hang on to his flavor-of-the-week
status.

But whenever I hear Newt try to sweep his Big Government record under the rug, I can
hardly help but shake my head.

That's why I just authorized my campaign to release another ad,
called "Selling Access," exposing Newt Gingrich for what he is - a counterfeit conservative.




You see, if you
and I are truly serious about defeating President Obama in 2012 and turning our country around, nominating Newt Gingrich is the absolute LAST thing
the Republican Party should do.

Newt Gingrich's record as the consummate Washington, D.C.
insider is crystal clear
.

For his support of the individual mandate central to
"ObamaCare" and other Big Government schemes, Newt raked in nearly $40 million from health care giants.


For his efforts to stop conservative legislators from working to end government involvement in housing, Newt got $1.6 million from
Freddie Mac.

And Newt shamelessly referred to feathering his nest with taxpayer money as
"the standard Washington fee."

And this is all while I was doing everything I could to
warn my fellow Members of Congress about just how much damage the housing bubble would cause.



Sadly, Newt was the one Congress listened to, and America paid a steep price.

The truth
is, selling access and padding your own personal bank accounts at the expense of your country is hardly conservative.


Neither is supporting $700 BILLION TARP bailouts.

Neither is cutting TV ads
with Nancy Pelosi or cosponsoring over 400 bills with her.

Neither is consistently supporting
"global warming" legislation and pushing the environmental alarmists' agenda.

Neither
is voting with Ted Kennedy to create the Department of Education.

Neither is campaigning across
the country with Al Sharpton and Obama's Education Secretary for even more Big Government federal "solutions" for our education system.

Neither is joining with Big Government liberals to slam Paul Ryan's attempt to get our federal
budget under control as "right wing social engineering."



Of course, Newt loves to
make sure we all know he knows a little about history.

But he constantly demands you and I just

ignore his own!


Well, jim, this isn't a college classroom, where changing positions on a whim has no
consequences, and fascination with Big Government ideas to fix all of the world's problems is encouraged.


This is the real world, and here in the real world Americans are hurting.

And they're
hurting because establishment insiders have been ruling the roost in Washington, D.C. for too long.


I believe the American people understand we simply cannot afford another counterfeit conservative.


If Republican voters are truly serious about defeating President Obama and getting our country back on the right track, we must understand that, as
well.

Like Newt, I have a long public record.  But it's not one I have to apologize for or
explain away.

I've spent 30 years fighting Big Government, not growing it.


That's because I didn't come to Washington, D.C. to get rich.  I came to make a difference.


So I'm not running from my voting record.  I'm not running from my public statements.  I'm not running
from my predictions.

I'm running on them.



And now my campaign has been catapulted into the top tier nationally and in EVERY key early state just three weeks before voters begin selecting the
Republican nominee for President.

The American people are realizing that I'm running for
President because I believe we need someone who will put faith, family, and freedom above all else.


With me, what you see and hear is what you get.  Wouldn't that be a nice change?


Together, we can stop the counterfeit
conservatives
AND the liberals in the White House
.

We can take back and Restore
America Now.


For Liberty,


Ron Paul

P.S. This Friday, December 16, my supporters are holding a massive Tea Party Money
Bomb for my campaign.

Back in 2007, this Money Bomb shocked the political world by raising $6.2
million in 24 hours and kick-starting the modern Tea Party movement, which led to my son Rand's election to the U.S. Senate.

I'm counting on yet another big day this Friday.


Please pledge to
contribute
as generously as you can on this critical day for my campaign.


Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee


www.ronpaul2012.com

No comments:

Post a Comment