Friday, August 15, 2014

The Daily (Rand) Paul going down?



The daily (Rand) Paul going down? After being banned coincidentally after posting this http://www.dailypaul.com

http://ffcoalition.com/sites/default/files/Israel-petition.jpg


and even with 7yrs there, I had no hint why I got the boot
nor did I even get a warning...

Dozens of emails asking have been unanswered.

 I say fuck Mike N, and his Israel protecting, Rand loving site.


Michael, is this a rumor or are you really shutting Down The Daily Paul?
 The Daily Paul Needs Your Help: Summer 2014 Fundraiser - 26%   

 

Farewell to the Daily Paul 

 

Alternatives To Closing The Daily Paul



a recent comment by the site owner

Michael Nystrom's picture

Go fuck yourself.

And I say that with all the love in the world.
You're good people.
I saw what you did for Charles yesterday. I was in there in disguise.
You're good people. But I knew that anyway.
It took a little time to figure it out, but I did.

Seems he is loosing it...




No comments:

Post a Comment